Nady Wireless In-Ear Monitoring System(Black) Sku #H86242000000001 Nady H86242 YWG In-Ear Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Expandable wireless monitoring.
The nady PEM-1000 wireless in-ear monitoring system features 100 selectable UHF frequencies for interference-free performance (Up to 8 systems can operate simultaneously). The system consists of one PEM-1000T transmitter and one PEM-1000R bodypack receiver. (Unlimited additional PEM-1000R receivers can operate with the same transmitter). The PEM-1000 system is easy to set up and easy to use with either automatic AutoScan or manual open-frequency selection, and ASC infrared synchronization of selected channel between transmitter and receivers.
It features a rugged, all-metal half-rack transmitter that is rack mountable singly or side-by-side with optional rack kits. Both transmitter and receiver offer a user-friendly menu with complete control options shown in the LCD display. The system's clarity and reliability stem from Nady's proprietary companding circuitry. The PEM-1000 system Includes lightweight, soft rubber, form-fitted earbuds for comfort and optimum acoustics and isolation, as well as a rugged, foam-padded traveling case provides easy, safe transport and storage
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 500-Foot operating range
- 100 UHF channels
- Rackmountable transmitter
- Easy to set up
- Easy to use
- Reasonably priced
Order today and sell your monitor system to a band that is still in the dark ages.
Wireless In-Ear Monitoring System Specifications:
- RF Output Power: 100 mW (Hi), 10 mW (Lo), country dependent
- Spurious Emission: > -55 dBc
- Frequency Stability: +/- 100 PPM
- Headphones Out Power: 50 mW max.
- Input impedance: 750 Ω (L/R Audio Line Inputs)
- Nominal Input Level: 0 dBm
- Max. Input Levels: +4dB/+10dB Selectable
- Controls: Power ON/OFF, Menu buttons; headphones monitor volume control
- Connectors: 1⁄4” stereo headphones monitor out, Combo 1⁄4” and XLR female type in, and 1⁄4” TS unbalanced loop out jacks, 1/12” barrel-type DC input jack; BNC antenna socket
- Antenna: 1⁄4 wave rigid detachable, BNC mount
- Power Requirement: External 12V/1000mA (110V-240V auto selection)
- Dimension: 8.27” x 9.1” x 1.75”
- Weight: 2.98lb.
- Maximum Audio Output Level: 80 mW max, 5mW (Limiter ON) @ 16 ~ 32
- RF Sensitivity: 2.5uV (-100 dB/12 dB SINAD)
- Squelch Threshold: < -90 dB
- Spurious Rejection: > 55 dBc
- Audio Output Connector: 1/8” Stereo (Tip=left, Ring=Right, Sleeve=ground)
- Controls: Volume/ON/OFF, IR window, STEREO/MONO, Limiter ON/OFF switches, LOCK, SYNC, SCAN buttons and MUTE button
- Indicators: Low Battery LCD (5 Bars), Signal ON (RED LED)
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours, volume dependent
- Dimensions: 4.5” x0.9” x2.6”
- Weight: 2.85 oz