Plug straight into your computer and record!
The Nady USB-24M makes it easier for you to record your music, podcast, or any audio source to your preferred recording software. Just plug the USB mic cable into your computer's USB port and launch your software. The microphone features a dynamic neodymium element and a 24-bit/96kHz digital audio conversion rate to capture sounds with extreme precision and offers plug-and-play operation with most recording applications.
- Perfect for recording vocal tracks or voice-overs on your computer or for online communication
- Excellent clear, crisp sound with smooth response.
- Dynamic neodymium element provides ultimate sensitivity with cardioid pick-up
- Connects directly to any computer with a USB 2.0 (or higher) input port for easy plug-and-play operation with most DAW software
- AD converter with 24-bit/96KHz sampling rate
- Convenient On/Off switch and USB connection LED indicator
- Easy to use with computer recording software
USB-24M USB microphone Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 KHz (-3dB)
Sensitivity (@1kHz, 74dB S.P.L.): -55 dB V/Pa (4.5mV/Pa)
Maximum S.P.L. (THD _1% 1KHz): 120dB
Connector: USB (for USB port 2.0 or higher)
Computer/Software: Works with most DAW audio software for PC and Mac
Analog to Digital Conversion: 24-bit 96KHz sampling rate
Mic Cable: 10' (3m)
Dimensions (length x diameter): 7" x 2" (180mm x 50mm)
Weight: 5 oz (140 g)
Material: heavy-duty plastic
Ballscreen: Steel mesh