Lets you power your condenser mics and record directly into your computer.
The Nady UIM-2X gives you a handy USB 2.0 interface from your audio gear to your computer. Delivering a 16-bit/48kHz USB link, the UIM-2X is perfect for recording a microphone or line level signal. The Nady UIM-2x USB module's headphone output allows for realtime recording and monitoring of prerecorded tracks or background audio. An additional enhancement is selectable 48V phantom power for use with condenser mics.
- Balanced XLR input provided with selectable 48V phantom power for use with condenser mics
- Selectable sensitivity switch for Line or Mic level input with bi-color (green and red) LED indicator
- Convenient stereo headphone monitor output
- Sturdy housing with soft rubber coating
- Record and Play LEDs indicate software status
- High-quality USB 2.0, 16-bit; 48kHz sampling
Get the power and connectivity you need. Order today.