Nady UHF-4 Guitar Wireless SystemProduct #583377 Nady 583377 YWC Instrument Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
120dB dynamic capability and 250 feet transmitting distance.
With the Nady UHF-4 Guitar Wireless system you get a great value in a full-featured, single-channel UHF wireless mic system with interference-free operation in any application or locale on select UHF frequencies within separate bands 902-928 and 944-952 MHz.
The half-rack designed UHF-4 receiver features Nady's proprietary companding circuitry to give it a 120dB dynamic range for clear, natural sound, and a Tone Squelch for locking out potential interference. It also features DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection, full LED indicators, unbalanced and balanced outputs, and special circuitry for noiseless transmitter On/Off switching.
The wireless microphone system's included UB-4 transmitter gives you the option to chose from instrument (GT), headworn (HM), and lavalier (LT) mic operating modes, and includes an Off/Standby/On switch which allows convenient audio muting while the transmitter is in use. A status LED indicator flashes once to let you know it's on while it stays steady when your battery is going low. It has a locking 3.5mm mini-jack that provides you with a secure connection for your removable mic or instrument cable, and an easily accessible input level adjust controller for optimum sound in HM and LT modes.
The UHF-4 Guitar Wireless system also includes a 1/4" instrument cable.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Interference-free operation on select UHF frequencies within separate bands 902-928 and 944-952 MHz
- Half-rack design receiver design with folding front panel dual antennas
- Snap out panel locking tabs for sing/and dual receiver optional rackmounting
- Tone Squelch to lock out interference
- DIgiTRU Diversity technology
- Full LED indicators
- unbalanced and balanced output
- Noiseless transmitter On/Off switching
UB-4 bodypack transmitter
- 3 mic operating modes: Instrument (GT), Headworn (HM), and Lavalier (LT) mic
- Off/Standby/On switch
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack
- Accessible input level adjust control
- Easily accessible input level adjust controller
- Runs on single 9V alkaline or NiMH battery
Give yourself more wireless freedom for less money. Order this system today!
UHF-4 Guitar Wireless System Specifications:
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 18KHz, +/- 3dB
- Dynamic range: 120dB
- THD: < 0.6%
- RF carrier frequency range: UHF, choice of single frequencies in separate bands within 794-865 MHz
- Frequency stability: +/- 0.005%, crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM (F3E), +/- 20KHz normal
- Operating Range: Up to 250' typical (depending on site conditions); up to 500'+ optimum line-of-sight
- Reception Mode: DigiTRU Diversity (Dual Antenna)
- Squelch: External Control, Tone Key (30.768 KHz)
- Controls: Power On/Off, Volume Control, Squelch (Mute) Adjust
- Connectors: DC in, 1/4" unbalanced phone jack (360 mV/ no load), XLR balanced input (+/- 24 mV/ 600 Ohm load)
- LED indicators: Power On, Diversity A/B, Audio LED Bars + Peak
- Unwanted signal rejection: 60 dB image and spurious
- Power requirements: DC 15V @ 300 mA, adapter included
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 7.5"W x 8.1"D (4.5 x 19 x 20.6 cm)
- Weight: 0.9 lb. (.41kg)
- Antenna: 3.5", dual telescopic
- Audio inputs: 3.5mm locking mini-jack, switchable inputs: instrument, headworn mic, or lavalier mic
- Controls: Power/Standby/Off, Instrument/Headworn Mic/Lav Mic, Input Level
- LED indicator: Single color (red), Unit On (single flash red), Low Battery Alert (steady red)
- RF power out: 50mW nominal (maximum allowed by FCC)
- Harmonic & spurious emissions: < -50 dB
- Battery: 9V Alkaline
- Battery life: 10 Hours
- UH-4 Bodypack Dimensions: 4.25"H x 2.5"W x 1.0"D, (10.8 cm x 6.4 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (88g) without battery
- UH-4 Hand-held: 9.5" x 2.0", (24cm x 5.1cm)
- Weight: 6.6oz. (187g) without battery