Nady UHF-3 Instrument Wireless SystemProduct #502802 Nady 502802 YNBC Instrument Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An affordable, single-channel UHF DIgiTRU diversity wireless system for your instrument.
Why worry about tripping over cords or being tied to your amp when you can go wireless with the UHF-3 wireless instrument system. Just plug your guitar or bass into the bodypack transmitter and you've given yourself approximately 250-500 feet of breathing room”enough to explore the stage and get closer to your fans.
The Nady UHF-3 wireless instrument system consists of a half-rack receiver with folding front-panel dual antennas that gives you clear channel UHF operation for optimum interference-free performance, and the aforementioned UB-3 bodypack which is extremely small and convenient.
The wireless receiver gives you a generous 120dB dynamic range thanks to Nady's proprietary companding circuitry. It also offers Tone Squelch for locking out potential interference, DIgiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection. It provides both 1/4" unbalanced and an XLR balanced output for hooking up to your amp, speakers, mixer, etc.
The UB-3 bodypack has an audio mute switch, bicolor LED status indicator for when the unit is on and to warn you of a low battery, and a locking 3.5mm mini jack so you don't have to worry about your instrument cable popping out during the wildest performances.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Half-rack receiver design with folding front panel dual antennas
- Clear channel UHF operation for optimum interference-free performance in any application or locale
- Nady's proprietary companding circuitry for 120dB dynamic
- range, and clear, natural sound
- Tone Squelch for locking out potential interference
- UHF-3 receiver with DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection, full LED indicators, both 1/4" unbalanced and XLR balanced outputs, and special circuitry for noiseless transmitter ON/OFF switching
- Unique snap-out panel locking tabs for single receiver or dual receiver (side-by-side) optional rackmounting
- UB-3 bodypack transmitter
- Instrument bodypack transmitter
- Audio mute switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter on
- Bicolor LED status indicator: Unit on (green), Low Battery Alert (orange). Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable instrument cable
UHF-3 Instrument Wireless System Specifications:
- UHF-3 system
Frequency Response: 30Hz - 18KHz, +/-dB
Dynamic Range: 120dB
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.6%
RF Carrier Frequency Ranger: UHF, choice of single frequencies from 470-500MHz
Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%. crystal controlled
Modulation: FM (F3E), +/- 20KHz normal
Operating Range: Up to 250ft. typical (depending on site conditions); up to 500+ feet optimum line of sight
Reception Mode: DigiTRU Diversity (dual antenna)
Squelch: External Control, Tone Key (30.720KHz)
Controls: Power On/Off, Volume Control, Squelch (Mute) Adjust
Connectors: DC in, 1/4" (6.3mm) unbalanced phone jack (360mV/no load), XLR balanced output (+/-24mV/600Ohm load)
LED indicators: Power on, Diversity A/B, Audio Peak
Unwanted Signal Rejection: 60dB image and spurious
Power requirements: DC 18V@250mA, AC/DC adapter included
Dimensions (Max.) 1.75"H x 7.5"D x 8.1"W (4.4cm x 19cm x 20.7cm)
Controls: Power/Mute On/Off, Instrument/Headworn Mic/Lav Mic, Input Level
LED Indicator: Bicolor, Unit on (green), low battery alert (orange)
RF power out: 50mW nominal (maximum allowed by FCC)
Harmonic & Spurious Emissions: < -50dB
Battery needed: 2 "AAA" alkaline
Battery Life: 4-5 hours
Dimensions: 3.25"H x 2.187"W x 1"D
Weight: 2.25oz. (0.064kg) without battery