Nady UHF-3 Handheld Wireless System MU6/509.55Product #502801 Nady 502801 YNBA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
An operating range of up to 500 feet.
Why worry about tripping over cords or being tied to your speakers when you can go wireless with the Nady UHF-3 handheld wireless system. The UH-3 transmitter gives you 250' to 500' of breathing room-enough for you to sing your heart out and be close to your audience without worry of losing strength or quality of sound, or make more of an impact during your presentations with your ability to move around freely.
The Nady UHF-3 wireless system consists of a half-rack receiver with folding front-panel dual antennas that gives you clear channel UHF operation for optimum interference-free performance, and the aforementioned UH-3 handheld transmitter which is extremely small and convenient.
The wireless receiver gives you a generous 120dB dynamic range thanks to Nady's proprietary companding circuitry. It also offers Tone Squelch for locking out potential interference, DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection. It provides both 1/4" unbalanced and an XLR balanced output for hooking up to your amp, speakers, mixer, etc.
The UH-3 features a Nady DM-100 unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge to give your voice a truer representation with maximum feedback rejection and minimal handling noise. There is also an audio mute switch, battery status LED so you'll never be caught with a dead mic, and works on two "AA" alkaline batteries.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Nady UHF-3 Wireless System
- Half-rack receiver design with folding front panel dual antennas
- Clear channel UHF operation for optimum interference-free performance in any application or locale
- Nady's proprietary companding circuitry for 120dB dynamic
- range, and clear, natural sound
- Tone Squelch for locking out potential interference
- UHF-3 receiver with DigiTRU Diversity for maximum range and dropout protection, full LED indicators, both 1/4" unbalanced and XLR balanced outputs, and special circuitry for noiseless transmitter ON/OFF switching
- Unique snap-out panel locking tabs for single receiver or dual receiver (side-by-side) optional rackmounting
- UH-3 handheld transmitter
- Features the Nady DM-10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection
- and minimal handling noise
- Audio mute switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter on
Order this affordable wireless system today!
UHF-3 Handheld Wireless System Specifications:
- UHF-3 Wireless System
Frequency Response: 30Hz - 18KHz, +/-dB
Dynamic Range: 120dB
Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.6%
RF Carrier Frequency Ranger: UHF, choice of single frequencies from 470-500MHz
Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%. crystal controlled
Modulation: FM (F3E), +/- 20KHz normal
Operating Range: Up to 250ft. typical (depending on site conditions); up to 500+ feet optimum line of sight
Reception Mode: DigiTRU Diversity (dual antenna)
Squelch: External Control, Tone Key (30.720KHz)
Controls: Power On/Off, Volume Control, Squelch (Mute) Adjust
Connectors: DC in, 1/4" (6.3mm) unbalanced phone jack (360mV/no load), XLR balanced output (+/-24mV/600Ohm load)
LED indicators: Power on, Diversity A/B, Audio Peak
Unwanted Signal Rejection: 60dB image and spurious
Power requirements: DC 18V@250mA, AC/DC adapter included
Dimensions (Max.) 1.75"H x 7.5"D x 8.1"W (4.4cm x 19cm x 20.7cm)
UH-3 handheld transmitter
Controls: Power/Mute On/Off
LED Indicator: Unit "ON"(single flash), low battery alert (steady)
RF power out: 50mW nominal (maximum allowed by FCC)
Harmonic & Spurious Emissions: < -50dB
Battery needed: 2 "AA" alkaline
Battery Life: 8-10 hours
Dimensions: 2"W x 9"H
Weight: 10.15oz. (0.028kg) without battery