Open Box (Fair - Needs Repair) Nady SPM-6300 6-Channel Powered Mixer with DSP
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The Nady SPM-6300 6-Channel Stereo Powered Mixer with DSP effects was developed using the expertise of professional sound engineers and working musicians. It's rare to find a mixing console that compares with the SPM-6300's awesome performance and flexibility for the price range.
- 6 input channels with balanced XLR Mic and 1/4" balanced line inputs
- Fan-cooled, bipolar amplifier — 2 x 150W RMS @ 4 ohms (1% THD) both channels driven from 1/4" speaker jacks
- Built-in Echo Effects DSP emulates room, hall, and stadium decay reverbs
- Input controls include channel Treble and Bass EQ's; channel EFF Send; Monitor volume and L-R/Main volume controls
- Aux Input, Effects Send and Return; Tape/CD Input stereo RCA jacks
- Stereo 5 band master EQ; Main and Monitor volume controls with L-R/Main-Monitor selector switch; Aux/Tape and Effects Return_volume controls
- Rugged road carrying case with reinforced corners and carrying handle for long life and easy portability
- Internal shielded AC supply with 115V(60Hz)/230V(50Hz) selector switch