All the ingredients for great sound at an unbeatably low price!
The Nady SCM 900 Condenser Mic has the quality for even the most demanding digital recording use. The hand-tooled brass microphone capsule features an ultrathin (3 micron), 1" gold-sputtered Mylar diaphragm. The FET preamp offers natural reproduction. Cardioid pattern, internal shockmount construction, gold-plated XLR jack, 30Hz-16kHz frequency response, -6dB@100Hz low cut filter, 125dB SPL handling, and 76dB S/N ratio. 48V phantom power required.
- 1" gold-sputtered diaphragm
- FET preamp
- Internal shockmount construction
- Cardioid pattern
- Frequency range: 30Hz-16kHz
- Low cut: 100Hz, -6dB
- Impedance: Recommended load impedance: ≥1,000 ohms
- Max. SPL (1% THD @1,000Hz): 125dB
- Connector: 3-pin XLR (gold-plated)
Quit fooling around with low-end mics that can NEVER give you the sound you're after. Make the jump to real quality today.