- Buy New
A rugged, flexible sub.
The Nady PSW18A self-powered subwoofer punches a wallop of sound, power, and fury with over 1100 watts. The PSW18A speaker was developed using the expertise of professional sound engineers and working musicians. It is ruggedly built, has exceptional sound, superior performance, and greater flexibility than any other subwoofer speakers in its price range.
- Amplifier power: 1120 peak (560 RMS)
- Max. SPL: 123dB @ 1M
- 20Hz to 60-250Hz response (adjustable)
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs
- Durable black carpet cover
- Heavy duty plastic protective corners
- Integrated recessed carrying handles for easy handling
PSW18A Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 25.4"x 19.7"x 22" (645x500x560mm)
- Weight: 120 lb.