In-your-face onstage monitoring.
The compact, rugged, and lightweight Nady PM-200A Powered Personal Stage Monitor can be mounted on a mic stand (with optional adapter), set on a keyboard, amp, or table for effective up-close monitoring, or as a stage monitor with 4 different angled positions for optimum placement and versatility. The monitor is designed to reduce stage clutter and volume by putting the sound where you can most use it. The PM-200A features headphone outputs, line outputs, and external speaker outputs. The PM-200A stage monitor is also extremely versatile and can be configured in a number of ways to suit your special needs.
The PM-200A Powered Personal Stage Monitor is the perfect tool for monitoring audio on stage or in rehearsal. This unit puts the controls at your fingertips so you'll never have to scream for "More Monitors!" again. The Nady PM-200A is tailor-made to reduce feedback while allowing vocals and instruments to stand out in the mix. Simply input a line level feed from the main or monitor mixer and adjust the EQs and Volume to your personal liking. Or you can input your instrument/vocal signal directly, before outputting to the main PA, to hear yourself solo. You'll hear yourself loud and clear and never miss the bridge again with the PM-200A monitor by your side!
- Powerful internal 150W RMS amp
- Specially designed dual ferro-fluid 5" drivers
- Powers internal speakers plus up to 4 PM-100 Personal Stage Monitors
- 2 external speaker outputs
- 125dB maximum SPL cuts through loudest mixes
- Balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR input jacks
- Volume control
- 3-band EQ controls Clipping LED indicators
- High-powered headphone output
- 1/4" balanced line output for daisy chaining with other PM-200A, or connecting to mixers and PAs
- Works with most standard 5/8" microphone stands
Order today and hear yourself loud and clear.
PM-200A Powered Personal Stage Monitor Specifications:
- Mic Input: balanced XLR
- Input Impedance: 2K
- Maximum Input: -10.2dBm (235mV)
- Sensitivity (for max output w/Volume max): -40dBm (7.5mV)
- Line Input: balanced/unbalanced TRS 1/4"
- Input Impedance: 20K ohms (10K ohms unbalanced)
- Maximum Input: +22dBm (10V)
- Sensitivity (for max output w/Volume max): -10dBm (230mV)
- Line Output: balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 1.4kOhm
- Maximum Output (w/10K load): 15.5dBm (4.3V)
- EQ and Volume: rotary knobs
- High: +/-12dB @ 10K Hz
- Mid: +/-12dB @ 2.5K Hz
- Bass: +/-12dB @ 120 Hz
- Headphone Output: 1/4" TRS Stereo
- Power: 2 x 80mW @ 32 ohms
- Power Amp Output: 2 internal speakers, 2 external 1/4" outputs
- Power: 2 x 50W RMS @ 8 ohms (Total 100W RMS)
- 2 x 75W RMS @ 4 ohms (Total 150W RMS)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz — 50KHz
- THD: 0.055%
- S/N: -81dB
- Noise Floor: 200uV
- Amplifier protection: clipping LED's, thermal runaway, short circuit, anti-thump on/off protection
- Internal Speakers: 5" full-range
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Voice Coil diameter: 1"
- Power Requirements: Selectable, 115VAC/60Hz or 230VAC/50Hz
- Fuse Requirements: 5x20mm glass tube F.B. 6A 250V @ 115VAC
- 3A 250V @ 230VAC
- Weight: 9.6 lbs. (4.4 Kg)
- Dimensions (HWD): 11.1" x 7" x 6.1" (28 x 18 x 15.5 cm)