Reduce stage clutter and put the sound precisely where you need it!
The compact, rugged, lightweight Nady PSM-100 small monitor can be mounted on a mic stand on its built-in mounting socket or set on a keyboard for an up-close monitor. Dual ferro-fluid 5" drivers deliver tight, clean volume and handle 200W. Superior gain-before-feedback up to 125dB maximum SPL, and 140-15kHz frequency response with controlled bandwidth for optimum intelligibility. The speaker's volume control knob lets you tweak it without going to the board and dual 1/4" I/O jacks allow daisy-chaining.
- Designed to reduce stage clutter and volume by putting the sound where you can most use it — the compact, rugged, lightweight PM-100 can be mounted on a mic stand (with built-in mic stand mount), used as an up-close monitor on a keyboard, or as a stage monitor with four different angled positions for optimum placement and versatility
- Specially designed dual ferro-fluid 5” drivers offer 200W peak power handling capacity, superior gain before feedback and up to 125dB maximum SPL
- Uniquely tuned response projects audio at the desired frequencies to cut through stage noise while ensuring high feedback immunity
With the Nady PSM-100, you don't have to lug around a huge monitor to hear yourself clearly. Order yours now.
PM-100 Personal Near Field Monitor Specifications:
- Power handling: 200W Peak (100W RMS)
- Sensitivity: 96dB (1W @ 1M 1KHz)
- Max SPL: 125dB
- Frequency response: 125Hz~19KHz
- Weight: 5.1 lb. (2.3kg)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.1". x 7" x 5.3" (28cm x 18cm x 13.5cm)