A versatile recording and sound reinforcement tool!
The Nady PEQ-5B lets you notch out unwanted frequencies, EQ for room characteristics, and sweeten audio. The PEQ-5B provides five bands of parametric EQ with 15dB boost/cut per band, constant-Q, state-variable filter circuitry for precision control of tone coloration, parallel phase filters for minimal phase shifting, and tunable high- and low-cut filters for eliminating undesired frequencies. Each of the Nady PEQ-5B's five bands is independently switchable and adjustable in bandwidth (from .03 to 2 octaves wide). Operating features include servo-balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs and outputs, bypass switches on each channel, and a twelve-segment LED switchable input/output meter. Housed in a single rackmount metal housing designed for long-haul reliability.
- Five bands of parametric EQ
- 15dB boos/cut per band
- Constant-Q filter circuitry
- Parallel phase filters for minimal phase shifting
- Tunable high- low-cut filters
- Adjustable bandwidth from .03 to 2 octaves
- Bypass switch on each channel
- XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs and outputs
- Twelve-segment LED switchable input/output meter