Nady PEM-R Bodypack Wireless Receiver (564 - 574.3MHz)Product #485844 Nady 485844 YWE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A bodypack receiver with quality in-ear stereophones built for comfort and convenience.
The main piece of the wireless Nady PEM-500 in-ear monitoring system, the PEM-R is a UHF PLL synthesized bodypack receiver. This slim wireless receiver has a rear clip that can be rotated 90° so you can attach it either vertically or horizontally to your clothing. Some of its features include a switchable, built-in volume limiter, output level control, stereo/mono switch, 2-color, 3-way Unit On/Signal/low-battery indicators. It can operate up to 6hours on a single 9V alkaline battery.
The wireless receiver also comes with a pair of tiny, lightweight, yet powerful Koss in-ear stereophones. For your comfort and better acoustic transfer and isolation, the soft rubber foam mounts come in 3 shapes—conical, cylindrical, and hexagonal.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Portable bodypack wireless receiver features a power switch; switchable built-in volume limiter; Output Level control; stereo/mono select switch; two-color (red/green) 3-way Unit On/Signal/low-battery LED indicators
- Operates up to six hours (depending on volume) on a single 9V alkaline battery
- Each wireless receiver is supplied with a pair of miniature, lightweight (yet powerful) in-ear Koss stereophones with soft rubber foam mounts in three shapes (conical, cylindrical, and hexagonal); designed for fitted comfort and optimum acoustic transfer and isolation
Monitor your sound while on the move. Order today.
PEM-R Bodypack Wireless Receiver (564 - 574.3MHz) Specifications:
- Maximum audio output level: 20mW
- Minimum audio output load impedance: 16Ω
- RF sensitivity: 2.5uV (-100dB/12dB SINAD)
- Squelch threshold: < -90dB
- Spurious rejection: >55dBc
- Audio output connector: 3.5mm Stereo (Tip=left, Ring=Right, Sleeve=ground)
- Controls: Volume adjust, limiter ON/Off, power ON/OFF, Stereo/Mono select switches; 16-channel selector switch
- Indicators: Two-color (red/green) 3-way unit, ON/Signal/Low Battery LED
- Power requirements: 9V alkaline battery
- Current drain: < 40 mA
- Battery life: Up to 6 hours, volume dependent
- Antenna: Internal
- Dimensions: 4.2"H x 0.9"D x 2.6"W (106mm x 23mm x 66mm)
- Weight: 2.85oz. (80kg)