Nady PEM-1000 RX Receiver BlackProduct #H86243 Nady H86243 YWG In-Ear Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Receiver for wireless monitoring.
In-ear wireless monitoring is a big step for any performance group. It is something of a leap of faith in that the experience is radically different from typical wedge monitor systems. Given some time to get used to it, it may be infinitely preferable. The PEM-1000 RX wireless receiver is designed for the PEM-1000 system but can operate with most wireless transmitters. It is a capable system that receives on 100 channels and comes with a pair of good-sounding, comfortable earbuds.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Power switch switchable
- Built-in volume output level control
- Select button for choosing one of 100 UHF channels
- LCD channel display, stereo/mono, Signal/Low Battery LED indicator.
- AUTO-SCAN for finding an open channel
- IR SYNC to system transmitter
- Mute Button for muting audio if desired during use
- Operates up to 8 hours on 2x1.5V AA alkaline batteries
Order today and leave the wedges at home.
PEM-1000 RX Receiver Specifications:
- Maximum Audio Output Level: 80 mW max, 5mW (Limiter ON) @ 16 ~ 32
- RF Sensitivity: 2.5uV (-100 dB/12 dB SINAD)
- Squelch Threshold: < -90 dB
- Spurious Rejection: > 55 dBc
- Audio Output Connector: 1/8” Stereo (Tip=left, Ring=Right, Sleeve=ground)
- Controls: Volume/ON/OFF, IR window, STEREO/MONO, Limiter ON/OFF switches, LOCK, SYNC, SCAN buttons and MUTE button
- Indicators: Low Battery LCD (5 Bars), Signal ON (RED LED)
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours, volume dependent
- Dimensions: 4.5” x0.9” x2.6”
- Weight: 2.85 oz