Nady PCS-15 15" 250W 2-Way Powered SpeakerProduct #609015 Nady 609015 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Powerful, flexible, and very affordable!
With internal amplification in addition to the premium features of the popular M-Cab Series, the Nady PCS-15 P-Cab combines the convenience of an active speaker system with superior performance and unprecedented affordability. A big 250W RMS energizes the 15" LF driver and wide-dispersion 90 degree x 60 degree horn with 1.5" compression driver.
The durable yet lightweight, molded high-impact, mineral-loaded polypropylene enclosure is designed to deflect bumps and scrapes and is perfectly balanced for easy portability and set-up. Built-in handles and a flexible design that make the speaker flyable, stackable, pole-mountable, or it can be used as a floor monitor when laid on its side with supplied brace mounts.
The easy-to-use built-in mixer has selectable XLR balanced mic/line inputs and mix output; treble, bass, and volume controls. Signal and clip LEDs keep you informed.
Other features of this audio speaker include an IEC power cord jack; 115V(60Hz) / 230V(50Hz) selection switch; low-impedance, electronically-compensated crossover (1/36 octave, 1500Hz); full driver protection (pre-circuit limiter);
The Nady PSC-15 delivers a 40Hz to 20KHz frequency response (-10dB), high SPL output capability (125dB @1M), and ultra low distortion (<0.02%).
- 250W RMS power
- 15" LF driver
- Wide-dispersion 90 degree x 60 degree horn with 1.5" compression driver
- Durable, molded high-impact enclosure
- Perfectly balanced for easy portability and set-up
- Built-in handles
- Flexible design is flyable, stackable, polemountable
- Can be used as a floor monitor when laid on its side with supplied brace mounts
- Easy-to-use built-in mixer with selectable XLR balanced mic/line inputs and mix output
- Treble, bass, and volume controls
- Signal and clip LEDs
- IEC power cord jack
- 115V(60Hz) / 230V(50Hz) selection switch
- Low-impedance, electronically-compensated crossover (1/36 octave, 1500Hz)
- Full driver protection (pre-circuit limiter)
- 40Hz to 20KHz frequency response (-10dB)
PCS-15 15" 250W 2-Way Powered Speaker Specifications:
- High SPL output capability (125dB @1M)
Ultralow distortion (<0.02%)
Lightweight compact sizing for portability:
65 lbs (29.5 Kg),
17.3"W x 26.6"H x 13.6"D (43.9 x 67.6 x 34.5 cm)