Nady PCS-12 Powered 12" 2-Way Speaker EnclosureProduct #609019 Nady 609019 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Powerful sound and flexible features in an affordable PA speaker.
With internal amplification in addition to the premium features of the popular M-Cab Series, the P-Cab combines the convenience of an active speaker system with superior performance and unprecedented affordability. A big 250W RMS energize the 12" LF driver and wide-dispersion 90 degree x 60 degree horn with 1.5" compression driver.
The durable yet lightweight, molded, high-impact, mineral-loaded polypropylene enclosure is designed to deflect bumps and scrapes and is perfectly balanced for easy portability and setup. Built-in handles and a flexible design that makes it flyable, stackable, polemountable, or it can be used as a floor monitor when laid on its side with supplied brace mounts.
The easy-to-use built-in mixer has selectable XLR balanced mic/line inputs and mix output; treble, bass, and volume controls. Signal and clip LEDs keep you informed.
Other features include an IEC power cord jack; 115V(60Hz)/230V(50Hz) selection switch; low-impedance, electronically compensated crossover (1/36 octave, 1500Hz); full driver protection (pre-circuit limiter).
The Nady PSC-15 speaker delivers a 40Hz to 20kHz frequency response (-10dB), high SPL output capability (125dB @1M), and ultralow distortion (<0.02%).
- 250W RMS power
- 12" LF driver
- 7" x 12-1/2" compression horn
- Durable molded polypropylene cab
- Built-in handles
- Flyable, stackable, and polemountable
- Can be used as floor monitor with supplied braces
- Integrated mixer with selectable XLR balanced mic/line inputs and mix output
- Treble, bass, and volume controls
- Signal and clip LEDs
- IEC power cord jack
- 115V(60Hz)/230V(50Hz) selection switch
- Low-impedance, electronically compensated crossover (1/36 octave, 1500Hz)
- Full driver protection (pre-circuit limiter)
- 40Hz to 20kHz frequency response (-10dB)
Why keep lugging around that heavy rack with a mixer and amp when you can just grab these and go? Order today!