- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Powered 2-way speaker with 180W RMS, 360W peak, with a versatile design for multiple setups.
The powered Nady PCS-10 Speaker—like others in in the Nady P-Cab Series—was developed using the expertise of professional sound engineers and working musicians. This powerful, full-range 2-way powered speaker is perfect for all small venue applications. The Nady PCS-10 delivers ultra-clean transparent sound with maximum versatility, state-of-the-art cabinet design, and premium performance and spec. It has a 360W peak power rating (180W RMS) with a 10" woofer, 5.5" x 8" compression horn, and a compact, versatile trapezoidal design. Use the Nady PCS-10 Powered Speaker as a front of house speaker oras a stage monitor.
- Full-range, 2-way 360W Peak (180W RMS) powered speaker
- 10" woofer: 2" diameter, 4 Ohms
- Tweeter: 1" diameter voice coil
- Molded, high-impact, mineral-loaded polypropylene trapezoid speaker
- enclosures with built-in carrying handle
- Durable yet lightweight
- Extremely flexible design: flyable, stackable, pole mountable, or can
- be used as a floor monitor when laid on its side with supplied brace
- Easy-to-use built-in 2-channel mixer with XLR, 1/4", and RCA inputs
- 1/4" and XLR Line Out
- Channel and Master Level controls
- Treble and Bass EQs
- Power On and amp Clipping LED indicators
- Frequency Response 70Hz - 20KHz (-3dB) and high SPL output
Add a PCS-10 or several to your rig for quality sound at an affordable price. Order today!
PCS-10 Powered Speaker Specifications:
- Power: 360W Peak (180W RMS)
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 20KHz (+/-3dB)
- Treble EQ: ±12dB @ 10KHz
- Bass EQ: ±12dB @ 100Hz
- LF Driver: 10" woofer, 4 Ohms (2" voice coil)
- HF Driver:5.5" x 8" horn, compression tweeter, 4 Ohms (1" voice coil)
- Max SPL: 101 dB @1M
- Total THD: <2%
- Weight: 27.6lb. (12.6kg)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 19.4" x 14" x 11.4", (49.3cm x 35.6cm x 29cm)