- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
130W output and built-in digital delay.
The Nady MPM4130 4-Channel Powered Mixer with DSP has 4 delay options for overall sound—from small room to spacious. Each channel offers individual delay level control, 2-band EQ, and TRS and XLR inputs. Master section includes CD/tape level, delay level and time controls, L/R tape, and RCA tape out jacks for recording. The Nady MPM4130 4-Channel Powered Mixer is built into a rugged case for portability and road reliability.
- 4 mono mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS inputs
- Amplifier delivers 130W @ 4 ohms total into 2 parallel 1/4" speaker output jacks
- Built-in digital delay produces choice of 4 overall sound programs ranging from small room to spacious
- Each channel offers level, individual digital delay controls, plus 2-band EQ
- Master section provides CD/tape level, master level, digital delay level, delay time controls, delay select switch, L/R tape in, and tape out RCA jacks
- Rear panel provides main out/amp in 1/4" TRS jack unbalanced insert point
- Shielded internal power supply
- Rugged case with handles for portability and road reliability
Ideal for small venue applications and extremely affordable. Order with the protection of our 45-day guarantees.