130W output and built-in digital delay.
Rugged and easy to operate, the MPM 4130 offers great features and performance at an extremely affordable price and is ideal for many small venue applications. Each channel offers individual delay level control, 2-band EQ, and TRS and XLR inputs. Master section includes CD/tape level, delay level and time controls, L/R tape, and RCA tape out jacks for recording. The Nady MPM4130 4-Channel Powered Mixer is built into a rugged case for portability and road reliability.
- 4 mono mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS inputs
- Amplifier delivers 130W @ 4 ohms total into 2 parallel 1/4" speaker output jacks
- Built-in digital delay produces choice of 4 overall sound programs ranging from small room to spacious
- Each channel offers level, individual digital delay controls, plus 2-band EQ
- Master section provides CD/tape level, master level, digital delay level, delay time controls, delay select switch, L/R tape in, and tape out RCA jacks
- Rear panel provides main out/amp in 1/4" TRS jack unbalanced insert point
- Shielded internal power supply