Nady HPA-8 - 8-Channel Headphone Amplifier
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A breakthrough in technology and affordability.
The high-power Nady HPA-8 - 8-Channel Headphone Amplifier organizes 8 totally independent stereo line distribution channels into a convenient single-rack package. The amplifier is an ingenious, easy-to-operate headphone amp allowing maximum variety of monitoring and stereo line level signal distribution options.
Each channel on the Nady HPA-8 consists of a level dial, and a 1/4" headphone output. 3 balanced, line-level input channels have the capacity to distribute one input signal to all headphones or group the headphone outputs (depending upon input configuration) for monitoring flexibility enabling many audio switching/routing solutions.
The headphone amp's no-compromise circuit design, tight-tolerance components, and low-noise, extremely linear, op amps offer maximum headroom even at extremely high headphone volume levels. The amplifier is easily expandable for optimum versatility in any application. The amp's high-quality and rugged construction provides maximum reliability for almost any application.
- 8 stereo headphone channels in a convenient single rack package—enables multiple signal distribution options for monitoring flexibility
- Separate volume control and 1/4" stereo outputs for each channel
- Over 100mW of power per channel with full-spectrum audio response and maximum headroom (even at high volume headphone levels)
- No-compromise circuit design, SMD technology, and low-noise op-amps
- 3 balanced, line-level input channels with capacity to distribute one input signal to all headphones or group the headphone outputs (depending upon input configuration) for monitoring flexibility
Get quality, high performance, and cutting edge design. Order today.
HPA-8 - 8-Channel Headphone Amplifier Specifications:
- Shielded internal dual regulated power supply with ~115V(60Hz)/~230V(50Hz) select switch and fused IEC power cord connector