Perfect for stage or studio!
With extensive switching functions, extreme efficiency, and unparalleled sound quality, the ultra-versatile Nady HPA-4 is a universal 4-channel multipurpose headphone amplifier and line distribution system that's perfect for the most demanding professional stage and studio applications.
The HPA-4 rackmount amplifier features 4 independent stereo high-power channels in a rugged 1U package - an ingenious, easy-to-operate unit allowing a maximum variety of both useful monitoring and stereo line level signal distribution options. It features a no-compromise circuit design, stringently selected tight-tolerance components, and low-noise, extremely linear op amps for reference-quality audio with maximum headroom even at extremely high headphone volumes.
Input source select switches plus 1/4" TRS stereo outputs on each channel and 4 independent stereo input sections (each with servo-balanced stereo 1/4" TRS jacks) enable independent selection of any of the 4 stereo signals for each headphone amp/line distribution channel. This capability allows selecting from up to 4 completely independent monitor signals for each set of headphones connected to the Nady HPA-4 for optimum monitoring flexibility or 4 separate choices for each channel's line output for enabling many useful, simple audio switching/routing solutions. Up to 4 HPA-4s can be daisy-chained for even more options.
- 4 independent stereo high-power headphone amplifier/line distribution channels
- Input source select switches plus phone and line 1/4" TRS stereo outputs on each channel
- 4 independent stereo input sections (each with servo-balanced L & R 1/4" TRS jacks)
- Separate volume control for each channel
- Up to 4 HPA-4s can be daisy chained
- No-compromise circuit design
- High quality, rugged construction for maximum reliability
- Shielded internal dual regulated power supply
You know you need it, so what are you waiting for? ORDER TODAY!
HPA-4 Headphone Amp Specifications:
- Shielded internal dual regulated power supply with 115V(60Hz)/ 230V(50Hz) select switch and fused IEC power cord connector
- Dimensions: 19"W x 1-3/4"H x 8-1/2"D
- Weight: 7 lbs