Helps your voice cut through noisy environments.
This uni-directional headset microphone is optimally designed for singing and speaking applications, even in noisy environments, where a handsfree mic is ideal.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Unidirectional condenser element for superior, warm audio response and maximum feedback rejection
- Perfect for singer-musicians (drummers, keyboardists), vocal/dance performers, DJs, public speakers, and aerobics instructors
- Lightweight, comfortable design and visually unobtrusive. Maximum stability during use, even when moving, dancing, etc.
- Firm, adjustable gooseneck boom that can be easily repositioned to any angle during performance
- Available with mini-XLR, 3.5mm phono plug (fits most standard wireless bodypack transmitters), or with standard XLR adapter for all wired and wireless applications
Make sure your voice is heard—add the HM-5U to the cart now.