Nady HM-10U Headset MicProduct #580638 Nady 580638 YWB Headset Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Small, lightweight, and ideal for hands-free performance or speaking.
The Nady HM-10U ultra-small condenser headset microphone is optimally designed for singing and speech applications. The HM-10U mic's small size and light weight make it ideal for all hands-free use with minimum visibility. Its ergonomic design ensures a comfortable fit making it ideal for singers/musicians (drummers, keyboardists), vocal/dance performers, DJs, television announcers, public speakers, and aerobics instructors.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Wide-bandwidth, omnidirectional electret condenser mic
- Improved gain before feedback
- Durable thin-metal frame
- Ergonomic design and comfortable fit with or without glasses, hats, or headphone
- Requires low-voltage phantom power as supplied by most wireless bodypack transmitters
Order the HM-10U now and go hands-free for your next event.
HM-10U Headset Mic Specifications:
- Element: Back electret condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20KHz
- Sensitivity: -42 ±3dB
- Output impedance: 1KO ±5%
- SPL max: 130dB
- Power Supply: 1.5–10V D.C.
- Cable: 1.5mm
- Weight: .05 lb. (1.65 oz., 23g)
- Mic Dimension: .197" (5 mm)
- Low voltage Phantom Power required