Nady GEQ-215 2-Channel 15-Band Graphic EqualizerSku #180153000000000 Nady 180153 YFE Equalizers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Easy-to-operate, 1U graphic equalizer built with input from professionals and working musicians.
One of the finest graphic equalizers on the market today, the rackmountable GEQ-215 was developed using the expertise of professional sound engineers and working musicians. Manufactured for superior performance and flexibility, this compact and durable all-steel chassis design provides optimum audio control for all live and recording applications, plus ultimate operating convenience and maximum reliability.
- 2-channel, single rack space (1U)
- 15-2/3 octave bands each channel with 2/3 octave ISO spacing from 25Hz to 16KHz
- Active-balanced (XLR and 1/4"TRS) input/output connectors
- Constant Q bandwidth from each filter with 3% center frequency accuracy
- Parallel filter design for minimal phase distortion
- Ultra low-noise circuitry
- Low-cut filter at 40Hz, 12dB/octave, switchable, with status LED
- Band range: +/- 12dB gain
- Center detents on faders
- Variable input level control (+/-12dB)
- Equalizer on/off bypass switch with status LED
- Gain status LED bar-graph with peak LED
- Power switch with integral LED ON indicator
- Shielded internal power supply with AC input and selectable line voltage (~115V/60Hz or ~230V/50Hz)
Order with confidence! You're protected by our 45-day lowest price and satisfaction guarantee!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Nady GEQ-215 2-Channel 15-Band Graphic Equalizer:
I Found this eq. very useful in my home recording studio. I dub my sax on to prerecorded cd's. It brought out my horn and smoothed the tone perfectly for the balance sound. Thanks , works great. Dan moreno sax player