Easy-to-operate, 1U graphic equalizer built with input from professionals and working musicians.
One of the finest graphic equalizers on the market today, the rackmountable GEQ-215 was developed using the expertise of professional sound engineers and working musicians. Manufactured for superior performance and flexibility, this compact and durable all-steel chassis design provides optimum audio control for all live and recording applications, plus ultimate operating convenience and maximum reliability.
- 2-channel, single rack space (1U)
- 15-2/3 octave bands each channel with 2/3 octave ISO spacing from 25Hz to 16KHz
- Active-balanced (XLR and 1/4"TRS) input/output connectors
- Constant Q bandwidth from each filter with 3% center frequency accuracy
- Parallel filter design for minimal phase distortion
- Ultra low-noise circuitry
- Low-cut filter at 40Hz, 12dB/octave, switchable, with status LED
- Band range: +/- 12dB gain
- Center detents on faders
- Variable input level control (+/-12dB)
- Equalizer on/off bypass switch with status LED
- Gain status LED bar-graph with peak LED
- Power switch with integral LED ON indicator
- Shielded internal power supply with AC input and selectable line voltage (~115V/60Hz or ~230V/50Hz)
Order with confidence! You're protected by our 45-day lowest price and satisfaction guarantee!