Nady Dsm-1X Digital Spl Meter
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Accurate SPLs, displays instantly.
Every band needs an SPL meter. You want to make sure you are in compliance with local ordinances concerning sound levels for outdoor events, parties and the like. You also want to have one on hand to prove to someone challenging you that you indeed are within code. You additionally want to ensure that your rehearsals are conducted at safe volumes for the future of your hearing. You may also need to make sure that the speakers in your recording environment are adjusted to all be at the same volume. Or you may need to adjust your subwoofer volume relative to the other speakers. The DSM-1X is the perfect choice for accurately measuring sound pressure levels with enough flexibility to be used in many different situations.
- Easy-to-read 4-digit LCD display with selectable backlight
- Selectable A / C weighting and Fast / Slow response
- 4 ranges measuring between 30dB and 130dB @ 32Hz8kHz
- Maximum, minimum and instantaneous Data Hold selector to capture input at any time Automatic out-of-range detection
- Internal battery tester
- Uses 9VDC alkaline battery (included)
- Foam windscreen and miniature calibration screwdriver
- Soft closed-top belt pouch (included) fits belts up to 2.5 wide
Order today and know your SPL.
Dsm-1X Digital Spl Meter Specifications:
- Applied Standard: IEC61672-1 CLASS2
Level Ranges: 30dB130dB (auto); 30dB80dB (low); 50dB100dB (Medium); 80dB130dB (High)
Accuracy: +/- 1.4dB
Frequency Range: 31.5Hz8kHz
Frequency Weighting: A and C
Time weighting: Fast (125ms) and Slow (1s)
Battery type: 9VDC alkaline
Battery Life: 30 hours minimum
Auto Power Off: after approximately 15 minutes of inactivity
Operating Conditions: -20:C60:C, 10%RH90%RH
Storage Conditions: -20:C60:C, 10%RH75%RH
Dimensions: 6.2 x 2.5 x 1.3 (158 x 62 x 32mm)
Weight: 6.3oz (178g)