Nady DMP-2 Dual Microphone PreampProduct #180156 Nady 180156 YFG Microphone Preamps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
2 quality preamps in a small convenient package.
The Nady DMP-2 dual channel mic preamp works with any professional microphone and provides ultralow noise, superb transient response and transparent, distortion-free performance that is substantially better than that of stock console preamps.
Includes XLR I/O jacks, Power OFF/ON/+48V Phantom Power 3-way switch, selectable integrated limiter, dual Gain controls, Power ON and dual Peak LED indicators. Rugged, lightweight, all-metal enclosure designed for maximum long life and optimum portability. Powered by 9V alkaline or NiMH battery.
- Ultra low-noise performance
- XLR I/O jacks,
- +48V phantom power 3-way switch
- Selectable integrated limiter
- Dual Gain controls
- Power ON and dual Peak LED indicators
A simple way to upgrade your recording or live sound system. Order today.
DMP-2 Dual Microphone Preamp Specifications:
- Inputs: Ch 1 & 2 XLR Balanced Inputs
- Maximum Input: Maximum Input 250mV
- Limiting: 15dB, selectable
- Input Impedance : 10KOhms
- Maximum Gain: 50dB
- THD: 0.07% typical
- Output Impedance: 300 ohms
- Maximum Output Level: 3.5V
- Controls: Power OFF/ON/ON w/+48V Phantom Power, 3-way slide switch, Limiter OFF/ON push button switch, Input Gain 1 & Gain 2 knob level controls
- Connections, Input 1 & 2 (female) and Output 1 & 2 (male) XLR jacks
- Indicators, Power On LED, Peak 1 & Peak 2 LEDs (light 5dB before clipping)
- Power: Single 9V Alkaline battery
- Current Drain:
- Phantom Power Off: 24mA no signal, 27mA max signal
- Phantom Power On: 27mA no signal, 40mA max signal
- Case: All metal construction
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 4.625" x 2.125" x 5.25" (117 x 54 x 133 mm)
- Weight: 1 lbs (454 g)
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Nady DMP-2 Dual Microphone Preamp:
I purchased one of these in early 2008, the following pertains to my unit.
It's (mostly) functional, battery powered, provide phantom power, pretty cheap,
cool aluminum housing.
The build quality/QA is crap, one of the knobs falls off if you tilt it forward,
the limiter switch does nothing, it's noisey as hell, I've seen higher quality
circuit boards and components from children's toys in the 80s.
It's not completely useless, but almost. Save your money, I wish I'd returned
it when I had the chance.