Nady DM70 Drum and Instrument MicrophoneSku #277127000000000 Nady 277127 YEF Percussion Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A percussion powerhouse and an unbeatable deal!
The Nady DM70 microphone is equipped to handle extremely high sound pressure levels without distortion. The DM70 mic is ideal for live and studio close-miking of all types of drums and percussion instruments, and also for accurate sonic reproduction of brass, woodwind, and other instruments producing high sound pressure levels.
- Cardioid pattern allows close miking without bleed-through from other drum kit pieces
- Neodymium element delivers maximum output
- Up to 145dB SPL handling capacity for distortion-free reproduction of even the loudest drums and other instruments
- Transformerless moving-coil dynamic design for enhanced bass and fast transient response
- All-metal construction for maximum reliability
- Special rubber shockmount mic holder minimizes floor vibration pick-up
- Incredibly small, low-profile design for minimum visibility and versatile close-miking placement around the drum kit
- Gold-plated XLR for maximum conductivity
Plenty of kick is just a click away - DO IT NOW!
DM70 Drum and Instrument Microphone Specifications:
- Cartridge type: dynamic with neodymium cartridge
- Directional pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 70Hz~16kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1kHz, 74dB SPL): -73dB, +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 600 ohm
- Maximum SPL (@1% THD): >130dB
- Dimensions: 1-5/8"D x 4-1/2"L
- Weight: 8.5oz
- Case material: die-cast zinc
- Holder mount: rubber and plastic with brass insert
- Ballscreen: steel mesh
- Gold-plated XLR contacts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Nady DM70 Drum and Instrument Microphone:
The Nady DM-70 has great clarity and response, so much so not only to I mic toms and snare, I use one as a vocal mic. With it's shorter profile it's great for drummers since it doesn't get in the way and the Hz spectrum and directional pattern is ideal. The price is totally right as well, being a local weekend player and not wanting to shell out $100 or more per mic, I couldn't go wrong. Also, extremely durable.