Nady DKW-3 LT/O Lav Wireless SystemProduct #H65842 Nady H65842 YWD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An affordable wireless system that lets you deliver your message!
The DKW-3 LT Omni Lavalier Wireless System includes the DKW-3 Receiver and the WLT Bodypack Transmitter, and the LM-140 omnidirectional lavalier/lapel microphone. It offers exceptional audio that is virtually indistinguishable from that of a cord. VHF (170-216 MHz) operation provides reliable, interference-free performance. The DKW-3 has a typical operating range of 150+ ft.—up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight.
This system is easy to use—simply plug into your audio mixer or amplifier in place of your wired microphone. Advanced audio processing circuitry gives you a wide dynamic range with no overloading for loud inputs or background hiss during quiet use. Controls include a Front panel Power On/Off switch with a Power On LED for easy operation. The back panel has a ¼" audio output jack and DC power input jack for AC/DC adaptor. Special circuitry eliminates transmitter on/off "pop" noise.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Ideal entry-level plug and play system
- Has the advantages and freedom of wireless operation without cumbersome cords
- Excellent high-fidelity audio
- High-band VHF (170-216 MHz) operations for reliable, interference-free performance
- 150+ ft. typical operating range — up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight
- Advanced audio processing circuitry for a wide dynamic range
- Complete controls and connections for professional operation
- Special circuitry eliminates transmitter on/off "pop" noise
- Collapsible receiver antenna
WLT Bodypack Transmitter:
- Supplied with LM-140 omnidirectional lavalier/lapel microphone
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter on
- Low battery LED indicator flashes once for Unit On; lights steady for
- low‑battery alert
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable
- instrument cable
- Easily accessible input level adjust control for optimum sound
Get the freedom to deliver your best speach or presentation. Order today.
DKW-3 LT/O Lav Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall System Performance
- Frequency Response: 80-14,000 Hz, ±3dB
- Dynamic Range: 95dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.7%
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 170-216 MHz
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%, crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM (F3E), ±15KHz max.
- Operating Range: 150 ft. typical—up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight
- DKW-3 Receiver
- Controls: Power On/Off
- Connectors: 1/4" unbalanced audio out jack, 2.1mm barrel-type DC input jack
- LED Indicator: Power On, Transmitter RF (CH A & CH B)
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.3 x 1.75 in. (20.8 x 13.5 x 4.4 cm.)
- Weight: 16.1 oz. (451 g.)
- Power Requirements: 9V @ 120mA, nominal, AC/DC adapter supplied
- Antenna: Single 15 in. (38 cm.) collapsible
- WLT Transmitter
- Audio Inputs: 3.5mm mono locking jack for connecting to omnidirectional lavalier/mic with phantom power
- Controls: Off/Standby/On switch, Input Level adjust
- LED Indicator: Unit On (single flash), Low-Battery Alert (steady)
- RF Power Out: 50mW (Max. allowed by FCC)
- Harmonic & Spurious Emissions: > –40dB
- Battery: 9V Alkaline
- Battery Life: Up to 15 hours
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.4 x 0.8 in. (10.4 x 6.1 x 2.0 cm.)
- Weight (without battery): 3.6 oz. (101 g.)