Nady CM-60 Mini-XLR Clip-On Miniature Condenser MicrophoneProduct #580008 Nady 580008 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Accurate sound reproduction in a versatile package.
The Nady CM-60 MXL is a clip-on condenser microphone that is ideal for close-up miking of all types of drums and percussion instruments. Also works well for accurate sonic reproduction of brass, string, woodwind, guitars, and other acoustic instruments producing high sound fields. The Nady CM-60 MXL is perfect for hard-wired or wireless applications in live performance or recording applications.
- Mounts to drum rims, the edge of acoustic guitar sound holes or the bell of wind instruments for accurate sound reproduction and isolation from other instruments
- Tight cardioid polar response is highly effective in suppressing feedback and unwanted sounds
- Rubber boom shockmount design minimizes vibration and audio transference from resonant instruments or materials
- Sturdy rubber-grip spring clamp holds mic securely and prevents marring of finish
- Built-in windscreen, as well as external windscreen included, for maximum feedback and "pop" rejection
- Adjustable gooseneck and swivel joint allows optimum microphone positioning
- For use with bodypack transmitters or with standard mixers that provide 9-52V phantom power
- Includes a mini-XLR plug that can be used with most wireless microphone bodypacks
Order this versatile clip-on mic today!
CM-60 Mini-XLR Clip-On Miniature Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer type: Back electret condenser element (10mm)
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz~18kHz (-3dB)
- Sensitivity (1V/Pa@1kHz): 45dB
- Impedance: 250 Ohms, balanced
- Maximum SPL: >120dB
- Wireless power requirements: Bodypack transmitter with phantom power
- Hardwired power requirements: 9–52V phantom power to be used with XM-60 adapter
- Power requirements: 6V (9–52V with XM-60)
- Connector: 3-Pin Mini-XLR/3.5mm mini-locking plug (TS)
- Wiring: Mini-XLR Pin 1 = GND, Pin 2 → 15K ohms → Pin 3 → Mic
- Cable: 45"
- Boom length: 5"
- Weight: 1.9 oz