A special Mogami Edition tube microphone that is destined to be a classic.
Internally wired with world-class Mogami cable, the MXL V69XM is a versatile vacuum tube condenser microphone with a 32mm capsule and transformer-balanced output for extremely high levels of tonal quality. The MXL mic is a perfect complement to analog and digital recording devices and will give you superb vocal and instrument reproduction for years to come.
- Transformer-balanced output for smooth sound
- 12AT7 dual triode vacuum tube
- Updated grill design complements capsule
- Comes with shockmount, power supply, 15' 7-pin Mogami cable, 15' XLR Mogami microphone cable, cleaning cloth & flight case
- 3-year warranty/1-year tube
Improve your vocal and instrument tracks with a tube condenser mic. Order today!
V69XM Tube Condenser Mic Specifications:
- Type: Pressure gradient tube condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26in.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -28 dB re 1V/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Output: Transformer-balanced
- Equivalent noise: -20 dBA (A-weighted IEC 651)
- S/N Ratio: 74 dB
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 122 dB SPL
- Power Requirements: 110/220 VAC, 50-60Hz/Dedicated power supply
- Size: 47mm x 215mm/1.85 in. x 8.46 in.
- Weight: 1.05 lbs/476.27g
- Metal Finish: Black with gold grill