World-class large-diaphragm sound at a rock-bottom price.
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high-sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity with balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
- Wired with Mogami for added clarity
- Fully balanced transformerless output for exceptionally rich sound
- Large diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
A fine mic and a really good deal. Order one today.
V63M Condenser Studio Microphone Specifications:
- Tube Type: Pressure gradient 32mm capsule
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 200ohms
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise: 20dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 74dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 130dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V (+- 4V)
- Current Consumption: <3.0mA
- Size: 55mm x 190 mm/1.85" x 7.48"
- Weight: 470g/1lb.
- Metal Finish: Black