MXL V63M Condender Studio Mic with Mogami Mic CableSku #276540000000000 MXL 276540 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Large Diaphragm condenser with wide frequency response for detailed recordings.
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. One of the best of the MXL line, the V63M can be used very effectively for drum overheads as well as vocals. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity, the V63M features a balanced, transformer-less output for low noise. Encased in a heavy duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M mic has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required. Includes a Mogami Gold Stage mic cable with Neutrik XLR connectors.
- Large 1" diaphragm
- 6-micron thick diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
- Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity
- Balanced, transformer-less output for low noise
- Heavy-duty brass enclosure
V63M Condender Studio Mic with Mogami Mic Cable Specifications:
- 30Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Max SPL: 130dB
- S/N ratio: 80dB (Ref. 1 Pa, A weighted)
- Power requirement: 48V phantom power