MXL V250 Condenser MicrophoneProduct #H77071 MXL H77071 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A true, pressure-gradient condenser microphone that's a match for any singer.
The V250 is a small-diaphragm FET condenser microphone, and as such is good for a wide variety of applications, from vocals to room applications, to acoustic instruments. The capsule is equipped with a 17mm diaphragm of 6-micron Mylar on a 20mm OD backplate and is held together with a brass tension ring.
The MXL V250 gives vocals the right mix of power and polish. This true pressure gradient condenser microphone delivers big, bold vocals with a presence that breaks through the rest of the tracks. And it has a detailed, articulate sound that makes subtle nuances shine. It’s where force meets finesse. It’s the perfect match for any singer, and it can’t miss with acoustic guitars and pianos.
- Excellent microphone for all types of vocalists
- Detailed sound that highlights subtle nuances
- 10kHz presence peak that boosts vocals in a mix
- FET preamp that delivers a full-bodied sound
- Also great for acoustic guitars and pianos
Another worthy addition for your mic locker from MXL. Call or click to order today!
V250 Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- No published specifications.