MXL Genesis FET Studio Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Solid state studio condenser.
The Genesis FET is designed to replicate the exceptional fidelity of its predecessors (Gernesis and Genesis II) with the added convenience of solid state electronics. The Genesis FET is an outstanding vocal mic, capable of capturing the details of any performance from soulful singers to raw rappers. It features low noise FET circuitry and Mogami cable to ensure clean, natural recordings. Strong response throughout the frequency spectrum, with a rise between 2K and 10K when the bright switch is engaged.
- Analog or digital:Analogdrop-down
- Frequency response:20Hz to 20kHzvlookup
- Max SPL:140 dBvlookup
- Pattern and type
- Capsule:FET Condenserdrop-down
- Polar pattern:Cadioiddrop-down
- Diaphragm size:Largedrop-down
- Phantom power required:Yesdrop-down
- Size and weight
- Weight:.95 lb.vlookup
- Included accessories
- Power supply:Nodrop-down
Order today and discover exceptional fidelity with solid state convenience.
Genesis FET Studio Condenser Microphone Specifications: