MXL Drum Cube ProSku #H74956000000000 MXL H74956 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Application-specific drum condenser microphone.
The Drum Cube Pro is the perfect solution for capturing or recording overheads and toms, but also snare and kick drums too. The microphone is also versatile enough to be used for vocals. The Drum Cube Pro provides a 6-micron gold sputtered diaphragm and a 20Hz-20kHz frequency range. Kick drum placement is made possible thanks to its 140dB SPL range. The small design of the Drum Cube Pro allows tight placement between drums. Each microphone comes with hardmount clip and pouch.
- EQ curve optimized for drums and percussion
- Gold-sputtered, 6-micron diaphragm
- Small size, low-profile
You will love the big, full-bodied sound of this unconventional-looking mic. Order today!
Drum Cube Pro Specifications:
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: 6-micron gold sputtered diaphragm
- Capsule: 32mm/1.26 in
- Frequency Response: 20-20 KHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 18mV/pa
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Max SPL: 140 dB
- Operating Voltage: 48V phantom power (+- 4V)
- Current Consumption: <3.5mA
- Weight: 0.85 lbs.
- Metal Finish: Black