Versatile and a sensational value!
The MXL 993 Pencil Condenser Microphone is a quality instrument mic with transformerless FET circuitry and a gold diaphragm capsule design. The 993 delivers the dynamic range required in the most demanding instrument microphone applications. It has a silky, open sound with a wide dynamic range essential for accurate recording. With a 20Hz-20kHz frequency range, 10dB switchable attenuation, selectable -10dB low-frequency roll-off, and large brass enclosure, the MXL 993 mic is perfect for guitar and overhead drum miking. Includes deluxe carrying case and mounting clip.
Requires phantom power.
- FET circuitry
- Gold diaphragm capsule design
- Silky, open instrument reproduction
- 20Hz-20kHz frequency range
- 10dB switchable attenuation
- Selectable -10dB low-frequency roll-off
- Large brass enclosure
- Perfect for guitar and overhead drum miking
- Includes deluxe carrying case and mounting clip