MXL 9000 Tube Condenser MicrophoneSku #273176000000000 MXL 273176 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A great value in modern tube condenser performance.
The MXL 9000 Tube Condenser Microphone is a large-diaphragm, cardioid-pattern design based around a 12AT7 tube. The tube circuitry delivers a characteristic warm-yet-transparent midrange response that gives a smooth emphasis to both voices and instruments. It is housed in a silver-finished metal shell and comes complete with hi-isolation shock mount, power supply, and 7-pin power cable.
Requires phantom power.
- Type: Large Diaphragm Microphone using Valve technology (12AT7)
- Frequency Range: 30Hz -20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Diaphragm: ø 25 mm
- Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200W
- MaxEquivalent Noise Level 22dB (A weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD 122 dB (bei 0,5% THD)
- Power Requirements: 240V (50/60Hz)
- Power Input Source: External Power Supply
- Signal to Noise ratio: 72dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Size: 47mm x 195mm
- Weight: 525gm
- Metal Finish: Silver
- Accessories Included: Shock-mount (MXL-57SP), Power Supply, Mogami-Audio cable (4,5m)
- Cables Included: Microphone XLR 7-pol / Audio XLR 3-pol
- Wired with Mogami cable
The MXL 9000 is the perfect entry-level tube condenser mic or backup mic for your project studio. Order yours now!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about MXL 9000 Tube Condenser Microphone:
I originally ordered this because it was on sale for fifty dollars off-plus I had a fifteen percent discount. So, I got it for a very good price. I am very pleased with the mic. As with all MXL mics, the construction is extremely solid. After using this mic for a lot of projects, I would recommend switching the stock tube with a better replacement. Even electro-harmonix 12ax7's sound great. I ended up sticking with a EH 12ay7. The mic's character is that of a classic tube mic. While, there is some high frequency response problems, this mic really rips the mids like a U87. All in all, this mic was a great buy for me and it still is a steal. This mic paired up with a good pre-amp make a great addition to your home studio.