MXL 870 Versatile Studio Condenser MicrophoneSku #H87200000000000 MXL H87200 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Versatile studio microphone.
The MXL 870 is a multi-purpose cardioid studio condenser mic with a wide diaphragm. It is a side-address microphone in the style of the great classic studio mics. It is especially great for vocals, but also applicable to a wide range of instruments including, but not limited to, drums, acoustic guitar, brass and woodwind, and guitar amps.
It features a smooth and even response with a slight dropoff at 50 Hz that becomes significant at 30 Hz. It is smooth and even between 100Hz and 3K, with a gentle rise between 4K and 10K for excellent vocal intelligibility. It has an FET preamp with balanced output and comes with mic clip and pouch.
Maximum microphone utility at an affordable price. Order now.
870 Versatile Studio Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Capsule Size: 32mm
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz – 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200 Ω
- Equivalent Noise Level: 20dB (A weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 74dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL: for .5% THD 130 dB
- Power Requirements 48V Phantom Power (±4V)
- Weight 0.8 lbs
- Size: 47mm x 170mm (1.85” x 6.70”)