MXL 860 Side Address Ribbon MicrophoneSku #H87205000000000 MXL H87205 YEC Specialty Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A solid ribbon mic at an affordable price.
The MXL 860 Side Adress Ribbon Microphone is compact and versatile, making it ideal for many recording applications. The distinctive MXL 860 Ribbon has a durable cast metal body that makes it an excellent utility mic. It can be positioned virtually anywhere in a studio to record a wide range of instruments, including percussion. A wide fixed cardioid polar pattern picks up subtle sonic details. Comes with shockmount and microfiber cleaning cloth.
- Warm sound with a robust low end and a full midrange
- Figure-8 polar pattern that captures instruments and room sound
- High SPL capability—ideal for horns and electric guitars
- Compact design that makes mic placement easy
- Internally wired with Mogami cable
- Nickel metal finish
Looking to get a warm sound with a robust low end and full midrange? Order this MXL mic today!
860 Side Address Ribbon Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Ribbon Velocity Microphone
- Ribbon element: 1.8-micron aluminum ribbon
- Ribbon length: 47mm
- Frequency range: 20Hz-17kHz
- Polar pattern: Figure 8
- Sensitivity: -56dB re 1V/Pa
- Impedance: 250Ω
- Rated load impedance: >1500 Ohms
- Max SPL for .5% THD: >130dB @1kHz
- Weight: .55lb.
- Size: 37mm x 160mm (1.46" x 6.30")