MXL 840 Small Diaphragm Instrument Microphones (Pair)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A dynamic duo of condenser mics made for getting every nuance of your sound during recording.
This MXL 840 pair captures every detail of instrument recordings. These twin mics have small diaphragm capsules and cardioid polar patterns for precise directionality. A fast, transient response makes the 840 pair ideal for drum overheads. Acoustic guitars, pianos and strings sound just as rich, and high SPL handling capabilities make these mics perfect for recording horns too. Position each 840 microphone in the perfect spot using the included shockmounts for complete isolation from room vibrations.
- Includes shockmounts for perfect placement
- Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitars, pianos and strings
- Cardioid polar pattern to focus in on the sweet spot
- Fast transient response for extra accuracy
- Small-diaphragm capsule that captures extra detail
- Internally wired with Mogami
- Includes two shockmounts and a microfiber cleaning cloth
Pick up this pair by calling or click today. Order now!
840 Small Diaphragm Instrument Microphones (Pair) Specifications:
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser
- Capsule size: 22mm
- Frequency response: 30Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Impedence: 110Ω
- Equivalent noise: 20dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N ratio: 74dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 137dB
- Power requirements: Phantom power 48V ± 4V
- Weight: .2lb/280g
- Size: 22mm x 134mm (.87" x 5.28")