MXL 4000XL Multi-Pattern FET Studio Condenser MicrophoneSku #H78794000000000 MXL H78794 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Versatile, large-diaphragm, multi-pattern condenser for vocals and instruments that could benefit from a brighter, more open sound.
The MXL 4000XL is a multi-pattern condenser microphone with a large 32mm dual diaphragm capsule. The latest incarnation of the MXL 4000, its large-sized capsule brings a bolder, brighter, and more open sound. The 4000XL uses hand-selected internal components to create a sound that enhances both vocal and instrument performances. This microphone includes a shockmount and wooden storage case.
Specially designed MXL 60 shock mount included.
- Enhances both vocal and instrument
- Large capsule condensers reveal very subtle sonic details
- Multiple polar patterns: cardioid, figure 8, omni-directional
Order now and get an affordable, great sounding mic for multiple applications.
4000XL Multi-Pattern FET Studio Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Pressure-gradient multi-pattern condenser mic.
- Diaphragm: 6-micron, gold sputtered
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid/Figure-8/Omni-directional switch-selectable
- Impedance: 200 ohm
- Sensitivity: 18mV/Pa
- Pre-Attenuation Switch: 0dB, -10dB
- High Pass Filter: 6 dB.octave, 150Hz
- Equivalent Noise: 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 74dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 130dB
- Power Requirement: 48V phantom power (± 4V)
- Current Consumption: < 5.5mA
- Size: 2-1/2” x 10-3/4” (63.5mm x 273mm)
- Weight: 2.15 lb. (975 g)
- Metal Finish: Blue/Nickel