MXL 3000 Mic BundleSku #270703000000000 MXL 270703 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
MXL puts it all together for you.
The MXL 3000 Mic Bundle includes the MXL 3000 microphone, a 25' Mogami mic cable, shock mount, and matching pop filter. The MXL 3000 has a large 25 mm gold-sputtered capsule and an FET preamplifier with premium components within the signal path. Its transformer-coupled output is very reminiscent of the circuit designs found in early British recording consoles. When used for recording vocals the microphone has amazing clarity and warmth. It is a stunningly detailed microphone that is also appropriate for instrument miking, especially of string and wind instruments.
Requires phantom power.
- 25mm gold sputtered, 6 micron, capsule
- Class "A" FET preamplifier
- Mic stand adapter included
- Transformer-coupled output
- Excels for vocals, acoustic guitar, strings, and wind instruments
- Includes a 25' Mogami mic cable, shock mount, and matching pop filter
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
3000 Mic Bundle Specifications:
- Type: Six micron condenser pressure gradient capsule, transformer coupled
- Frequency Response: 30-20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 16 mV/pa
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- S/N Ratio: 75dB, 1kHz @ 1Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 19dB (A weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 130 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (+- 4V)
- Current Consumption: <3.5mA
- Metal Finish: blue/brushed
- Weight: 1.15 lbs.