MXL 3000 Large-Diaphragm Condenser MicrophoneSku #273107000000000 MXL 273107 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
High accuracy with vocal-flattering warmth!
The MXL 3000 has a large gold-sputtered diaphragm and an FET preamplifier with premium components within the signal path. Its transformer-coupled output is very reminiscent of the circuit designs found in early British recording consoles. When used for recording vocals the microphone has amazing clarity and warmth. It is a stunningly detailed microphone that is also appropriate for instrument miking, especially of string and wind instruments. It comes in a rugged aluminum flight case and includes microphone mount.
Requires phantom power.
- Large gold-sputtered diaphragm
- FET preamplifier
- Transformer-coupled output
- Amazing clarity, warmth, and detail
- Excels for vocals, strings, and wind instruments
- Includes heavy-duty flight case and mount
A terrific microphone for an especially attractive price. Order today.
3000 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Six micron condenser pressure gradient capsule, transformer coupled
- Frequency Response: 30-20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 16 mV/pa
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 19dB (A weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- S/N Ratio: 75dB, 1kHz @ 1Pa
- Metal Finish: blue/brushed
- Weight: 1.15 lbs.
- Operating Voltage: 48V phantom power (+- 4V)
- Current Consumption: <3.5mA