MOTU 24I/O Core Computer Recording System PCIProduct #706425 MOTU 706425 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Record, edit, mix, and master entirely inside the computer.
The MOTU 24I/O Core Computer Recording System provides 24 high quality, 24-bit/96kHz analog TRS I/O in a cost effective, single rack space package. This rackmount MOTU audio interface allows you to connect and record from 24 simultaneous analog sources.
The front panel is a dedicated meter bridge for your hard disk recording system displaying audio activity for every I/O with its own 5-segment LED bar graph. I/O can be operated at -10dB or +4dB. The input level can be switched via software in banks of 8 inputs. In addition, CueMix DSP provides continuously variable input trim with up to 12dB boost per channel. The rear panel also provides Word Clock I/O.
AudioWire high-bandwidth digital audio format is capable of carrying up to 24 channels of 96kHz digital audio in and out of the computer at the same time.
The included PCI-424 card features a powerful DSP chip dedicated to creating a custom tailored monitor mix of up to 96 channels of 96kHz audio. Because the mixing takes place on the card itself the system provides the same near-zero latency performance as today's latest digital mixers. You can connect up to 4 audio interfaces to a PCI-424 in any combination to create a system that fits your needs.
The Cuemix DSP software allows you to mix multiple channels into multiple mix buses or directly assigned outputs. Manage your monitor mix with the intuitive CueMix Console software included with the 24I/O. It provides independent level and pan controls for each input on every mix. You can configure a unique mix for every physical stereo output you have available.
Older legacy MOTU Audiowire interfaces (2408, 2408mkII, 1224, 308, 24i, 1296) are fully compatible with the PCI-424. Even the new Cuemix DSP and synchronization features can be used with legacy interfaces.
Includes the PCI-424 card and Audiodesk workstation software.
- 24 analog I/O
- 24-bit, 96kHz converters 1/4" TRS connectors
- 16-, 20-, and 24-bit recording at 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96kHz kHz
- ADAT sync input on PCI-424 card
- Word Clock
- Includes the PCI-424 card and Audiodesk workstation software
- Connect up to four 24 I/O units to a PCI-424 audio card for a total of 96 inputs and outputs
- Use as many simultaneous channels as host software and computer allow
- 100% compatible with all MOTU Audio Wire interfaces
Harness the power of MOTU in your recordings. Order now.
24I/O Core Computer Recording System PCI Specifications:
- ASIO drivers for Mac OS and Windows
- Multichannel WDM driver
- 100% compatible with VST, MAS, Premiere, DirectX, and all other host-based native plug-in formats supported by today's popular audio programs