MOTU 2408mk3 PCI Card/Rackmount SystemProduct #706424 MOTU 706424 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
All the right connections at a great price!
The MOTU 2408mk3 PCI Card/Rackmount System contains everything you need to turn your computer into a powerful 24-bit/96kHz digital audio workstation. The 2408 MK3 upgrades the award-winning 2408 with many significant improvements including 8 channels of 96kHz analog recording and playback, 24 channels of ADAT and TASCAM digital I/O, and support for up to 4 interfaces on the included PCI-424 card. Built-in video and SMPTE synchronization let you slave your entire workstation directly to video or SMPTE time code with sub-frame accuracy--without a dedicated synchronizer. The 2408mk3 provides cross-platform compatibility with Mac, Windows 98SE/Me/2K/XP and all of your favorite audio software and host-based effects via WDM/ASIO/Sound Manager drivers.
- 2408mk3 rack unit features:
- 8 analog inputs/outputs with 24-bit, 96kHz converters on balanced/unbalanced 1/4" TRS jacks
- 24 channels of ADAT I/O at 44.1/48kHz or 12 channels at 88.2/96kHz
- 24 channels of TDIF I/O at 44.1/48kHz or 12 channels at 88.2/96kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF I/O (with an extra stereo S/PDIF out)
- Provides standalone format conversion
- PCI-424 features:
- Expandable to 96 active inputs/outputs at sample rates up to 96kHz
- Cross-platform drivers provide 24 simultaneous inputs/outputs for all popular Macintosh and Windows audio software (ASIO/WDM/GSIF/MAS/Sound Manager).
- 100% compatible with all host-based effects processing in today's popular audio programs
- CueMix DSP for mixing up to 96 channels of 96kHz audio with near-zero latency
- Resolves to word clock or SMPTE with sub-frame accuracy
- Includes AudioDesk workstation software for MacOS 9
2408mk3 PCI Card/Rackmount System Specifications:
- 108dB S/N ratio (A-weighted)
- 16, 20, and 24-bit recording at 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96kHz
- ADAT sync input on PCI-424 card