Mojave Audio MA-301FET Large Diaphragm Multipattern Condenser MicrophoneProduct #H82157 Mojave Audio H82157 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
High-quality, solid-state condenser excels on vocals, voice-overs, pianos and more.
The MA-301fet is a multi-pattern large diaphragm, solid-state condenser microphone. Based upon the popular MA-201fet designed by David Royer, the MA-301fet adds a 3-posistion pickup pattern selector, a15dB pad and a switchable bass roll-off.
Utilizing a 3-micron gold-sputtered capsule, high-quality Jensen audio transformer, military-grade FET and custom designed low-noise resistors, the MA-301fet performs at a level reminiscent of some of the best loved classic condenser microphones. Each MA-301fet microphone is carefully tested and evaluated, then packaged in its protective case with a professional grade shockmount.
- Multi-pattern: Cardioid, Omnidiectional, Figure-eight (Bi-directional)
- Switchable 15dB pad
- Switchable Bass Roll-off
- Hand-selected 3-micron 1" capsule
- Jensen audio transformer
- Military-grade FET
- Custom designed low-noise resistors
- Ultra clean signal path
- Recommended Applications:
- Voice Over and Broadcast
- High SPL sources, such as Kick Drums and Bass Guitar Amps
- Electric Guitar
- Drum Overheads, Drum Rooms
Clean, clear vocals, order the MA301FET today.
MA-301FET Large Diaphragm Multipattern Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- TRANSDUCER TYPE: Externally polarized, pressure gradient capacitor - double diaphragm.
- DIAPHRAGM: 1-inch diameter, gold sputtered
- DIAPHRAGM THICKNESS: 3 microns
- POLAR PATTERN: 3 patterns; omni, cardiod and figure-8
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz to 20 KHZ, +/-3 dB at "flat" setting of bass cut
- switch. Bass cut switch provides 6 dB per octave attenuation below
- 100 Hertz in "cut" setting
- SENSITIVITY: -40.5 dB, re. 1V/pa
- MAXIMUM SPL: 120 dB with pad off, 135 dB with pad on.
- DISTORTION: < 1% @ 120 dB SPL , < 3% @ 134 dB SPL with pad off
- < 1% @ 134 dB SPL, < 3% @ 148 dB SPL with pad on
- SELF NOISE: 14dB nominal, not to exceed 16dB (A weighted)
- PAD: 15 dB
- BASS CUT: 6 dB per octave below 100 hertz.
- IMPEDANCE: 550 ohms, transformer balanced (Jensen)
- POWERING: 48VDC phantom power; current 1.2 mA
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
- Carrying case with microphone, shock mount: 10" x 9" x 4.5", 4 lbs.
- Microphone: 7 5/8" X 2" (194mm x 51mm), 1 lb. (0.45Kg)