Millennia HV-3D-4 Four Channel Microphone PreamplifierSku #183055000000000 Millennia 183055 YFG Microphone Preamps https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A 2005 TEC Award Nominee.
The Millennia HV-3D is a 4-channel, fully matched microphone preamplifier of uncompromising sonic character, technical specification, and mechanical workmanship. It offers 4 double-balanced, extremely wide dynamic range stereo microphone preamplifiers intended for demanding acoustic recording. It combines precisely matched, discrete bipolar transistors with a laser trimmed DC coupled FET-based output driver stage. Unlike standard mic preamplifiers, the HV-3D-4 never unbalances or rebalances the original signal, thus maintaining the highest degree of signal integrity.
Unlike preamps using vacuum tubes, IC function modules, and audio transformers (all of which can lend their own audio coloration) the Millennia HV-3D is precisely optimized to capture the subtlest detail of the music and ambience. With +23 dBu native input headroom, it requires no input pads, attenuators, or switch points as found on common textbook preamp designs - thus avoiding yet another source of sonic degradation. Moreover, with its +32 dBu output headroom, ultra-high dynamic stability and linearity is assured.
- Unsurpassed ambience retrieval
- Effortless, lifelike musical performance at all dynamic levels High-speed transformerless design
- 23dB input and 32dB output headroom
- No pads (attenuators) required
- Entirely balanced audio path
- Laser trimmed FET-based output
- THD+N less than 5 PPM (.0005%)
- Matched discrete transistor octet front end
- Precision components throughout
- Gold audio connectors and switches
- Standard 36-step gain control (1.5dB per step)
- Stereo gain matched to .08dB
- OFC audio wiring, silver teflon power wiring
- Ultra-clean toroidal power supply
If you want the best, order the HV-3D today.