Midas VeniceU32 32-Channel Analog Mixer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
MIDAS console with great preamps and EQ.
While designed primarily as a live mixing console, the Venice series Midas mixers can likewise have a happy and productive life in the studio. If you and yours are fortunate enough to have your touring outfit presented via the Venice, your engineer, your band and most importantly, your audience will benefit by clear, colorful sound with tools and features that make for seamless performances.
This version of the Venice console series features 24 mono and 4 stereo input channels with 28 MIDAS microphone preamplifiers. MIDAS mic pres are the stuff of legend, having been warmly reviewed and embraced for decades, and having been on the touring consoles of choice for some of the world’s biggest touring acts. Likewise adored for its scrumptious musicality is the MIDAS EQ scheme, here with a 4 band swept channel EQ design that will allow you to sculpt voices, tighten drum sets and mix thick guitar, keyboard and horn mixes.
A 24 bit USB audio interface with up to 8 inputs and 8 outputs makes live recording an easy adjunct to incorporate, and likewise makes it easy to work with in the studio. It features a analog or USB input selection on stereo input channels for computer plug-in effects, and has 6 aux sends with individual bus pre/post fade switching and routing to USB outputs. 4 audio subgroups with aux changeover and routing to USB outputs make for easy harmony vocal and drum set mixing, and a
7 x 2 matrix with stereo split switching and routing to USB outputs expands this consoles versatility even further.
The expected rugged chassis construction for durability in portable applications is here in full and an auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply makes your globe-trotting easy.
- Live performance DIGI-LOG console with 32 input channels
- 24 mono and 4 stereo input channels with 28 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers
- Industry acclaimed 4 band swept channel EQ
- 24 bit USB audio interface with up to 8 inputs and 8 outputs
- Analog or USB input selection on stereo input channels for computer plug-in effects
- 6 aux sends with individual bus pre/post fade switching and routing to USB outputs
- 4 audio subgroups with aux changeover and routing to USB outputs
- 7 x 2 matrix with stereo split switching and routing to USB outputs
- Rugged chassis construction for durability in portable applications
Order soon. MIDAS live sound is the pinnacle.