Microboards Quic Disc DVD H127, Economy CD/DVD Duplicator 1:7 with Hard-DriveSku #485451000000000 Microboards 485451 YKBA Multiple Duplicators https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Efficient and reliable CD/DVD duplication on a garage band budget.
The Microboards Quic Disc DVD H127 is both affordable and reliable. Microboards QD series duplicators are trusted in the service bureau industry and now you can have one on a garage band budget. The HD127 duplicator is configured with 7 disc recorders and an easy-to-use 4-button touch panel. Just insert your master in the top drive, place your blank discs in the bottom drives and let the Microboards QD burn!
The Quic Disc DVD 127 is perfect for any user requiring easy copying of audio, video, or data DVD and CDs. The 2-line 20 character LCD panel provides you with the status of the duplication process, information on the process being run, master size, and other information.
Applications suited for the Quic Disc DVD include pro audio, multimedia, government, education, software development, medical imaging, and data interchange.
- Efficient and reliable CD/DVD duplication
- 20X DVD, 48X CD Burn speed
- USB 2.0 to one recorder
- Copy + Verify function
- Track Extraction
- Includes PrassiTech Zulu 2 disc mastering software
- Power cable
- DVD-R disc
- USB cable
- Zulu2 CD/DVD recording software
- Installation Disc
Quic Disc DVD H127, Economy CD/DVD Duplicator 1:7 with Hard-Drive Specifications:
- QD Tower Duplicators – DVD
- Part No.
- 1-to-1 Duplicator: QD–DVD
- 1-to-3 Duplicator: QD–DVD–123
- 1-to-5 Duplicator: QD–DVD–D125
- 1-to-7 Duplicator: QD–DVD–127
- 1-to-10 Duplicator: QD–DVD–1210Burn Speed: 20X DVD, 48X CD
- Supported Formats: DVD Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-DL, all CD formats except CD+G
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 to one recorder
- Software: PrassiTech Zulu 2 disc mastering software
- Verification: Copy+Verify
- Track Extraction: Yes
- Power: 100˜240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Environment: 10 C ˜ 40 C
- Humidity: 20% ˜ 80%
- Dimensions: 17.75" x 7.5"x 17.5"
- Weight: 31 lb.