Microboards Quic Disc DVD H125, Economy CD/DVD Duplicator 1:5 with Hard-DriveProduct #485450 Microboards 485450 YKBA Multiple Duplicators https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Efficient and reliable CD/DVD duplication on a garage band budget.
The Microboards Quick Disc DVD H125 CDE/DVD duplicator brings you the affordable performance and reliability ithat has made Microboards QD series duplicators so popular in service bureaus—but at a garage band price. With the Quic Disc's 5 recorders and an easy-to-use 4-button touch panel, you just insert your master discin the top drive, place your blank discs in the bottom drives and let the Microboards QD burn!
Regardless of the number of drives, the QD-DVD is perfect for easy copying of audio, video, or data DVD/CDs. The 2-line 20 character LCD panel provides you with the status of the duplication process, information on the process being run, master size, and other information.
Applications suited for the Quic Disc DVD include pro audio, multimedia, government. education, software development, medical imaging, and data interchange.
- Efficient and reliable CD/DVD duplication
- 20X DVD, 48X CD Burn speed
- USB 2.0 to one recorder
- Copy + Verify function
- Track Extraction
- Includes PrassiTech Zulu 2 disc mastering software
- Power cable
- DVD-R disc
- USB cable
- Zulu2 CD/DVD recording software
- Installation Disc
Quic Disc DVD H125, Economy CD/DVD Duplicator 1:5 with Hard-Drive Specifications:
- QD Tower Duplicators – DVD
- Part No.
- 1-to-1 Duplicator: QD–DVD
- 1-to-3 Duplicator: QD–DVD–123
- 1-to-5 Duplicator: QD–DVD–D125
- 1-to-7 Duplicator: QD–DVD–127
- 1-to-10 Duplicator: QD–DVD–1210Burn Speed: 20X DVD, 48X CD
- Supported Formats: DVD Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-DL, all CD formats except CD+G
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 to one recorder
- Software: PrassiTech Zulu 2 disc mastering software
- Verification: Copy+Verify
- Track Extraction: Yes
- Power: 100˜240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Environment: 10 C ˜ 40 C
- Humidity: 20% ˜ 80%
- Dimensions: 17.75” x 7.5” x 17.5”
- Weight: 28 lb.