Microboards Quic Disc DVD H123, Economy CD/DVD Duplicator 1:3 with Hard-DriveProduct #485449 Microboards 485449 YBTBA Multiple Duplicators https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Efficient and reliable CD/DVD duplication on a garage band budget.
The Microboards Quic Disc DVD H123 CD/DVD duplicator offers you the affordability and performance that have made Microboards QD series duplicators trusted products in service bureaus. Now you can get a 1:3 duplicator on a garage band budget. Configured with 3 recorders and an easy-to-use 4-button touch panel, just insert your master into the Quic Disc's top drive, place your blank discs in the bottom drives and let the Microboards QD burn!
The Quic Disc DVD H123 is perfect for easily copying audio, video, or Data DVD/CDs. The 2-line 20 character LCD panel provides you with the status of the duplication process, information on the process being run, master size, and other information.
Applications suited for the Quic Disc DVD include pro audio, multimedia, government. education, software development, medical imaging, and data interchange.
- Efficient and reliable CD/DVD duplication
- 20X DVD, 48X CD Burn speed
- USB 2.0 to one recorder
- Copy + Verify function
- Track Extraction
- Includes PrassiTech Zulu 2 disc mastering software
- Power cable
- DVD-R disc
- USB cable
- Zulu2 CD/DVD recording software
- Installation Disc
Order a high speed CD and DVD Recordable duplication system today!
Quic Disc DVD H123, Economy CD/DVD Duplicator 1:3 with Hard-Drive Specifications:
- QD Tower Duplicators - DVD
- Part No.
- 1-to-1 Duplicator: QD-DVD
- 1-to-3 Duplicator: QD-DVD-123
- 1-to-5 Duplicator: QD-DVD-D125
- 1-to-7 Duplicator: QD-DVD-127
- 1-to-10 Duplicator: QD-DVD-1210Burn Speed: 20X DVD, 48X CD
- Supported Formats: DVD Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-DL, all CD formats except CD+G
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 to one recorder
- Software: PrassiTech Zulu 2 disc mastering software
- Verification: Copy+Verify
- Track Extraction: Yes
- Power: 100˜240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Environment: 10 C ˜ 40 C
- Humidity: 20% ˜ 80%
- Dimensions: 11" x 7.5" x 17.5"
- Weight: 21 lb.